I have been making wedding videos for a while now n tried a variety of styles. At the end of the day, what do folks really like to see in a video? I like some response from all of u out there, married or not, video taken or now. This is yr chance to tell the video dude what u really hope to see!
This poll would be interesting to analyse some results. We all need positive inputs. Pls post yr comment directly or drop me an email at email@example.com . Hope to hear from u folks!
1. What is the highlight of the Day? From the prep to the gatecrash to picking the bride to tea ceremony. What do u think is the most impt event of the day?
2. What do you think are the characteristics of a great wedding video? Touching? Documentation (everything in)? Funny (Will anyone remember the video the next day?)
3. How long should the video be? 3/4/5/6/7? I’m sure everyone has seen a wedding video at some point of yr life. Have u ever felt the video was too long or short? Boring/ repetitive/ Nice?
4. 10 years down the road review. Yr kiddo is 8 years old and asks to watch yr video and goes, “Eek, so chessy wan!” or “Wah, so romantic mummy…/daddy”. What do you like them to say?
5. A day to nite summary video in one? Or two separate videos highlights in the final production?
One thought on “What is yr ideal Highlights Video like?”
OK, WIll think about the questions and give you feedback .